Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John---Are you having any XMAS specials on doing the stage 3 on our stock primary---Thanks

Kenny

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Yes. be the last to pay 185.00 for it. January 1st. prices are going up a little. for me to 2 day it back to you is costing me now about 38.00-40.00 in so. Cal. As just 2 years ago it was only 14.00-18.00 same distance.

but... since you asked (and it never hurts to ask)

If you get it in before January 1st. I'll do a Vforce stage 3 cut on it it for 165.00 as always... with same day in and out and 2 day return shipping.

John

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
What will the price be going up to? I was planning on getting this done sometime in January or February but maybe I better get that thing removed now and shipped to you.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
figure 15 bucks to cover the additional shipping cost. nothing drastic.

electricity is going to be up. that kills me. it's near 900 a month already
post is up. and keeps going up
tooling costs are near quadruple what they were years ago. raise in metal costs and scrap is down.

John

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Alright, so we are looking at $165 before January 1st or $200 after?

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Also, for after the 1st of the year, you may want to offer a lower cost of someone doesn't need it back that quickly. I have found FedEx to have by far the lowest shipping cost every time I ship something lately. You can shedule the shipping and a free pickup right on their website. It just may take up to a week to get to certain areas.

Just a suggestion since it seems that UPS and USPS are very high for shipping charges.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
I'd love to, but UPS is unpredictable and FEDEX is too far away. I can't have things sitting here for a day or 2 until they arrive. and then take a week or so to get back home to them.

99% of the people want theirs done NOW. I'd say that 2 out of 5 want me to overnight them back.

I have a hard enough time tracking shippments now with USPS. haven't lost or damaged one yet. southern USA like LA and MS take 3-4 days for paid 2 day mailing.

longer they stay in shipping, the more damage they can get. the people that ship them to me ground or parcel (cheap way) they all come her with tattered and destroyed boxes, sometimes broken fins and bent fixed sheave.

I don't want to deal with that.

John

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes. be the last to pay 185.00 for it. January 1st. prices are going up a little. for me to 2 day it back to you is costing me now about 38.00-40.00 in so. Cal. As just 2 years ago it was only 14.00-18.00 same distance.

but... since you asked (and it never hurts to ask)

If you get it in before January 1st. I'll do a Vforce stage 3 cut on it it for 165.00 as always... with same day in and out and 2 day return shipping.

John

Hmmm:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Kenny

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
What's difference in v force stage 3 and brute stage 3?

·
Registered
243 Posts
crap, i was gonna wait untill this spring!
what if i wanted the spider mod, and mine is making noise so it might need some other new parts, do you keep other parts for the clutch in stock?
what usually happens to them when they start knocking? i am SURE its not the motor.

·
Super Moderator
12,654 Posts
VFJ is doing great work at a very good price, even with an increase.
Everyone wants a cut rate job; no wonder the Chinese are doing so well, lol.

·
Registered
243 Posts
very true!
im actually surprised he made it this long with todays inflation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts