Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What benefits can occur after this is done? Is there a positive or neg to going to the extreme on this, can you go to far? Any one have any idea on the cost?:hmm:

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Send it to VFJ...it is the best bang for your buck that you can do for the V...imho anyway...the only more noticeable difference is an engine kit and you aren't getting that for under $200.

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
I have to assume that the downside to going too far would be failure that could likely result in a frag grenade next to your leg.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Also improves fuel mileage a tad bit..

I love my VFJ Stage III clutch. Have yet to bolt on my JH roller though.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Yes you can go too far and knock all the geometry out of whack and have a cock roach in 60ft. Several things can attribute to this, everybody wants a big ole road runner but forgets about H/P and rpms.
Rule of thumb is if gains good on realitive stock motor as in 8mph and 4/10s in 300ft it will definitly do that with a strong engine or better.
They have to be measured out before machining begins and crack checked and have a (good core) for a fast long lasting piece.
Our units take some time to do, any does for that matter. Any thing you can do to make it work slicker is a + ..JH

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
What is the main difference in VFJ's stage 1, stage 2 and stage 3----Thanks

Kenny

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
No one gets the I or II anymore really. Sheave angle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts