Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just hit 100 hours on mine and I was looking through the service interval. There’s no mention of the fuel filter. I already order the screen on the pump to replace it. But, I’m scratching my head as to why there is no filter on the machine or mention of changing it. Anyone know what’s up with this? Everything fuel injected that I’ve ever wrenched on has the screen on the pump and an in-line filter. Seems odd. Or I missed something.

· Registered
56 Posts
I just hit 100 hours on mine and I was looking through the service interval. There’s no mention of the fuel filter. I already order the screen on the pump to replace it. But, I’m scratching my head as to why there is no filter on the machine or mention of changing it. Anyone know what’s up with this? Everything fuel injected that I’ve ever wrenched on has the screen on the pump and an in-line filter. Seems odd. Or I missed something.
It's there, on the bottom of the fuel pickup. I've changed mine twice since March, it's a good idea to keep them fresh as they are small and will clog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts