Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I got a few questions about the 2022 Pro-FXT 3-6 person real world capabilities and other stuff. I will number them for easy reading.

1. What is the actual top speed? I see people say 45, i see people say 55 what are you getting it to?

2. Power steering, do you need it? We will use i mostly around the farm but plan to take it to Uwharri a few times a year.

3. Bed load, 999lbs? That would be 1-2 round bales (I know 2 won't physically fit, but one might) lol. What's the heaviest thing you have had in the bed?

4. What's the largest tire you have on it with no lift?

5. Has anyone had to use the warranty? How did that go? 3 years seems much nicer than the average 1 everyone else offers.

6. How maneuverable is it? I plan on test driving it but how do you think it navigates tight places barns, gates, paddocks etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this and hopefully answer. Looking forward to putting this thing to wrok with the family ii buy one saturday.

·
Registered
50 Posts
OK I got a few questions about the 2022 Pro-FXT 3-6 person real world capabilities and other stuff. I will number them for easy reading.

1. What is the actual top speed? I see people say 45, i see people say 55 what are you getting it to?

2. Power steering, do you need it? We will use i mostly around the farm but plan to take it to Uwharri a few times a year.

3. Bed load, 999lbs? That would be 1-2 round bales (I know 2 won't physically fit, but one might) lol. What's the heaviest thing you have had in the bed?

4. What's the largest tire you have on it with no lift?

5. Has anyone had to use the warranty? How did that go? 3 years seems much nicer than the average 1 everyone else offers.

6. How maneuverable is it? I plan on test driving it but how do you think it navigates tight places barns, gates, paddocks etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this and hopefully answer. Looking forward to putting this thing to wrok with the family ii buy one saturday.
48mph, seemingly governed with 28" tires.
You want power steering. I added it. You need it for low speed tight, turns on the farm. That's what I use m
ine for.
Probably 700# + driver and passenger.
Probably 28" (or very close)
No on using warranty. Had a MAP sensor go out, CEL came on, read code, ordered from amazon for ~$28.
It's a beast of a workhorse, not sexy or fast. Easily seats three adults on front bench. Lifting bed is big - you can drop a pallet in there.

I'm finishing up a gun range where I moved about 1100 bags of concrete and gravel. Area is softer ground where my 4wd would tear up the yard, this thing is a beast. It's easy on fuel.
The 4wd and locking differential work well.

All this crap moved by Mule Pro FX w/power steering kit.
Plant Road surface Tree Land lot Natural landscape

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
48mph, seemingly governed with 28" tires.
You want power steering. I added it. You need it for low speed tight, turns on the farm. That's what I use m
ine for.
Probably 700# + driver and passenger.
Probably 28" (or very close)
No on using warranty. Had a MAP sensor go out, CEL came on, read code, ordered from amazon for ~$28.
It's a beast of a workhorse, not sexy or fast. Easily seats three adults on front bench. Lifting bed is big - you can drop a pallet in there.

I'm finishing up a gun range where I moved about 1100 bags of concrete and gravel. Area is softer ground where my 4wd would tear up the yard, this thing is a beast. It's easy on fuel.
The 4wd and locking differential work well.

All this crap moved by Mule Pro FX w/power steering kit.
View attachment 77675
Holy cow, That range is NICE! Love putting that mule to work. Now i gotta find a dealership that has one :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's the kit I installed, works quite well.
Quick tip to save some money. Get the cheaper model without power steering and add our power steering kit.
Better than stock, and about a grand less.
The Mule Pro is a tank. You'll love it.

Man! This is awesome advice. I was on the fence about the extra money for sure. But i am still catching hell finding a dealership with anything in stock/om their lot. :(

·
Vendor
236 Posts
Man! This is awesome advice. I was on the fence about the extra money for sure. But i am still catching hell finding a dealership with anything in stock/om their lot. :(
That's the truth! Keep calling around, and leave your number....just in case somebody gives up on a deposit.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I also went the basic Mule route and add power steering kit from Super ATV, awesome kit, easy to follow instructions with pics, way less $$$ than buying a OEM eps model. Totally bolt on, plug and play.

But in today's supply chain, you'll have to get what you can find.

BTW, mines a 2017, never had any warranty repairs, or even been back to dealer.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts