Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a squeaky noise left front tire area at very low speed. Anyone else experience this. I have gone through some water

·
Registered
2021 Mule Pro-MX EPS
5 Posts
Our Mule had a squeak for a while that was pretty obviously related to wheel speed. Started about 12 hours. Fast or slow, regardless of engine rpm, regardless whether suspension was moving, regardless of steering angle; every revolution of the wheel squeak, squeak, squeak. About drove my wife nuts. Checked it out, saw nothing wrong, put some disc brake quiet on it. That shut it up for a while. Came back for a bit, then left on its own at about 35 hours. We do drove through deep mud and water pretty routinely.

If it sounds related to wheel speed, I’d pull the wheels, spray some disc brake quiet on the calipers, and see if that shuts it up. If it does at least you know there’s nothing really wrong with it.

·
Registered
2021 Mule Pro-MX EPS
5 Posts
Thanks I only have 18 hrs on mine. Hopefully it goes away.
So long as it’s just squeaky brakes it probably will and it isn’t a real “problem” if it doesn’t, just annoying. If it’s related to wheel speed that’s the most likely cause but I’d still pop the wheels off to make sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts