Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure this topic has been talked in the ground but I have left Polaris and gone with the PRO and I am not use to not being able to find exactly what I want in a matter of seconds like Polaris. I see when it comes to stereos a lot of people go with a Bluetooth sound bar. My problem is I do not have cell service every where I go with my machine so I need AM/FM radio also. I found the SSV Works (WP3-UO4L is an option for about $500 and has the features I am looking for. I am a little nervous because it looks like it is a universal fit and not sure if it would fit like I would expect it to. So I am here searching for some input from anyone that may have dealt with this model. It would be nice to have this overhead CLAMP AND PLAY if it is all what it says it is. Sorry I don't have pictures, at work and doing covert Google searching.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Congrats on the new mule. I made the same switch over a year ago. I saw a guy awhile back had added a Jensen head unit to his wetsounds sound bar. So he had the normal Bluetooth but also has the am/fm radio as well. Not sure if it was on here or the mule pro Facebook group. The ssv works stuff is very nice. I looked at that same setup awhile back but decided against it. I could never actually get some solid info if it would fit correctly or not. Sorry I couldn’t be more help. I still researching stereos myself. Join that Facebook group “Kawasaki mule pro”. Someone on there may be able to give you answer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SSV was incorrect about it being an fit. Unless someone can tell me how to make a 54 inch bracket fit a minimum of 56 inches.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts