Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For prairie 650/700 should also fit BF650SRA. This spring kit is BRAND NEW, never installed. Comes with instructions, adjustment collars, springs, adjustment tools, decals and is all in original packaging. $100 shipped to lower 48.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was looking for springs for my p700 im a big guy bout 400 I was looking at your's and the hl heavy duty springs what's different about them?? I want the best heavy duty springs.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found this little write up on the progressive spring kit i have here, I took this quote from an article in "ATV rec rider" it says.......

"One of the first recommendations Mike Penland made to me, besides installing a complete set of Maxxis All-Trak Tires, was to install a set of Progressive Suspension's Front Spring Kit with Adjustable Pre-Load. This particular installation made one of the most notable changes in the handling of the 650 than anything we did. It stiffened up the front end and completely eliminated all signs of "front end dive". These three simple modifications alone drastically improved the handling of the 650."

Hope this answers your question a little, I have been told that on the softest setting the springs are still stiffer than factory springs. I would imagine with the adjustment collars set correctly you would be able to achieve the ride you are looking for with out sacrificing handling. The high lifter springs are not adjustable.

·
Registered
90 Posts
May I please have first dibs on them? I definitly want them! Please pm me to work out payment details....cash in hand THANKS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts