Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After buying a 2008 Brute Force 750 last year in January I have had some problems with it. After getting it deep in water warranty fixed it after finding a hole in the air filter. After that I had VFORCEJOHN fix me up with his stage 3 spidermod clutch, Muzzy exhaust, DG5, EHS fuel controller, EHS air box lid, and maroon spring. It went from 39.x horsepower to 46.x horsepower. :p I loved it and the sound of the exhaust was awesome. The people that I had rode with liked the new found power and would stay up with 03-04 450's....

After having a slight problem with it using oil from the warranty rebuild from the dealership I hurt the motor. I took the ATV to VFORCEJOHN and he has added some goodies to it. After about 3 months of waiting and waiting for parts John can't get it tuned yet because he is waiting on a VDI. But as of now it has one of After Midnight Racing's kits in it. Glenn sent John an 800 kit pistons, XX cams, and some nice rings. The cylinders are nicosiled, the connecting rods, and crank also had to be replaced. John also added one of his Muzzy Pro pipe exhaust. Now its all together and waiting for some dyno numbers when John gets the VDI on it. John has also done some stuff that I can't explain to make this EFI run alot better. More for reliability and driver friendly comfort.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
JOHN AKA VFORCEJOHN at Interstate Motorsports
Glenn at After Midnight Racing

I'm sure they are glad its about complete. Both have spent hours on the phone and answered many questions and I can say they seem to be up at all times of the day!!!

PROJECT ROLLOVER: 2008 Brute Force 800, XX cams, Muzzy Pro Exhaust, VDI, VFORCEJOHN Stage 3 with Spidermod Clutch, EHS Air Box lid. Maybe in the future it will get ported heads....

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
I bet it feels like Christmas is right around the corner like it did when you were a kid:D
With almost any build,it takes 3x's as long as you ever would have thought it could,but it's well worth the wait.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts