Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got the final issue of quad magazine.. good thing i just re newed my subscription:eek: do you think they will cash the check or will i get my money back? seems funny that they would send me a subscription renew with a freebee for a friend knowing they were closing the doors.

matt looks like your not getting the freebee:p

focking crooks:confused:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to mention i let my dirtwheels mag run out because i thought it sucked.
and then these guys pull this. o well things could be worse.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I just renewed mine too ,but didnt know they were closeing how did you find out ??

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
john howell stated in the ignition article

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
wtf?that sucks.thanks anyway:huh:back to dirtwheels it is.atv rider is all adds and it is paper thin

·
Registered
259 Posts
yea there going to give you the rest of your term with some motocross mag. it tells you what they are doing with the little white piece of paper that came in the plastic wrapper. sucks though because quad was about the best one, the pics where great

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Arent they giving you a choice????????? Just got a 2 year renew fok :pissed: hate motocross

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Just got mine, saw the editorial. To bad, liked it better than Dirt Wheels

·
Registered
668 Posts
just got the final issue of quad magazine.. good thing i just re newed my subscription:eek: do you think they will cash the check or will i get my money back? seems funny that they would send me a subscription renew with a freebee for a friend knowing they were closing the doors.

matt looks like your not getting the freebee:p

focking crooks:confused:
Well, you can read all kind's of ad's on DW again.LOL

·
Registered
259 Posts
nope no choice just motocross, id rather have Peterson's 4 wheel adventure or something with some mud lol

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea there going to give you the rest of your term with some motocross mag. it tells you what they are doing with the little white piece of paper that came in the plastic wrapper. sucks though because quad was about the best one, the pics where great
i guess thats good.... although id rather have the money back. they should have gave us one more poster in the final issue also:cool:

·
Registered
259 Posts
i guess thats good.... although id rather have the money back. they should have gave us one more poster in the final issue also:cool:

yea thats what i was thinking, there mag was even better when if first came out it was twice as thick as dirtwheels

1 - 12 of 12 Posts