Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have ridden a lot of quads and there have been very few stock seats that I have liked. Some times the seats are too slippery, some times the foam is too firm or too soft. With that said usually one if the first things I change is the seat cover. The stock Raptor 700 seat was decent but I always found myself sliding around on the seat when I really got aggressive. I decided to give Quad Tech a shot, I had heard lots of good things about them so I wanted to see their product first hand. I gave them a call to talk about color choices. There are certain times they answer the phone for orders so if you can’t get the phone during the day consider ordering from their website. After they answered some questions I headed to their website at www.quadtech-atv.com and did my order online. The order and check out went pretty easy. One cool thing about Quad Tech is they will install your seat cover for free if you cover shipping both ways of your stock seat pan. That’s a great option for people who are nervous about destroying their brand new custom seat cover.

Read the rest of the review here: Quad Tech Hump Seat Review | ATV News Blog

1 - 1 of 1 Posts