Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey fellas, I am doing alittle cleaning out of the shed. I got a bunch or R/C cars and boats that I don't use anymore. They have all pretty much been sitting since I have moved. All come with any spare parts that I may have for them. I'll try to get pics up this evening:

***SOLD***
1) RC10GT $100
factory racing truck
Tub chassis
CV axles
RB Concept 12 engine (nasty engine) non pull start
a few sets of tires including paddles :tup:
comes with radio
***SOLD***

1) Ofna OB4 Nitro $100
4x4 onraod race chassis
2 speed tranny
front CV axles
aluminum upgrades
Mugen .12 racing engine (non pull start)
comes with radio
This thing was fun. When it would kick into second gear, it would spin all 4 tires. I think I have a few bodies for this

1) Ofna brand starter with power panel & glow ignitor $25
(battery & charger included)

1) Shallow V electric boat $50
One off (by me) power system using (2) 7.2 batteries
Custom mechanical speed cntrol changes the current from a 7.2 high amp system for take off to a 14.4 volt system for speed. Water cooled 12 volt motor. Aluminum hardware. This boat hauled the mail on smooth water. Full throttle from a stop would flip it over :rock: . Awsome big boat action in choppy water.

1) Kyosho Wave Master Tunnel hull (wrecked) $25

Modified electric outboard with a 12 v water cooled motor
Mechanical speed control for use with 2 batteries. This thing was an insane pond racer. It was origionaly had standard motor. it would scoot. Then I put a 12v motor on it and ran two 7.2 batteries. It would barely float sitting still, but would barely touch the water when moving. It was so life like that it would catch air and flip like the real thing. Then one day, it caught a dock post :( . It could be epoxied up, or just get a new shell.

I'll add more stuff later

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Where's the damn pics? :lol: Ethan wants my HPI in the worst way.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I use to have a HPI Savage 4x4 that thing was a blast to play with.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i had an ofna 1/8 scale buggy, a tmaxx and emaxx. sold the tmaxx to buy the emaxx, traded that on a pocket rocket. ive got a 1/12scale associated carpet car left!

·
Registered
445 Posts
i still have my savage, it is by far the toughest monster truck... i have had several traxxas rigs, i really miss my electric rustler... it was the ol' reliable... i been thinking about turning the savage into 1/5th scale

·
Registered
47 Posts
pictures maybe my cousin wants some

·
Registered
343 Posts
any extra engines? My HPI Nitro MT2 needs an upgrade

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
i love RC.. i have a 1/16 revo vxl brushless now, the little thing is quite a bit faster than any nitro truck ive ever owned. im looking at getting the new micro losi crawler to help the winter go by, its only 6" long so you can crawl anywere inside, and i figure its a good one for my son to learn on since its not very fast..

good luck with the sale, i may be interested in a boat but i will have to think about it..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts