Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 ltr450 for sale it has many upgrades.
In 2008 I blew out third gear in the transmission now the ltr is natorious for that. When i had it fixed I had it fixed I had a 2008 transmission installed which is better than the 06 and 07 transmissions. I built this quad to race so i researched things i could do to make the transmission stronger. I had a cryogenic treatment done to all the gears which will add lots of strength they do that with a;ot of pro race machines from mx to nascar. If your curious about it i found a site that explains it nitrofreeze.com. It also has
Hinson clutch basket
Rpm dominator axle
Hiper 4+1 front wheels with kenda claws 75 percent or better
Itp bead lock rear wheels with mxr4 tires 70 percent
13 : 1 high compression piston
proflow intake
smcfabrication.com a-arms +3/4 long travel each side if you go to there website the ltr on there showing the a-arms is mine when it was new.
motowoz front shocks which if it is purchased will have motowoz do a once over on the shocks free of charge
pro armor front bumper
pro armor nerf bars tha nerf bars are really beat up but still work well
Presicion steering stabalizer
it has black fenders with one industries snow camo graphics
plus 1.5 anti vibe steering stem with cr low bend handle bars
new battery

Also the motor rebuild only has about 15 hrs on it. 4 races in the summer of 2008 and 2 trail rides last summer. This is a great dependable quad for racing or trail.

Other wise I would Take 5000.00 or make me a offer really want to get a utility quad. Wife doesn't want me to race anymore. Thanks

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
theres a few brutes on mudinmyblood.com for sale section

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.