Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all:
So other than the six pak rack does anyone make a rack for the V that will still let you access the fuel? I would like to buy one but im comming to the conclusion that i will hafta have one made.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
prm has a nice rack

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts

I had one, can still get to the fuel

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yes I remember that one when you had it for sale but i didnt think you would be able to get at the fuel , so i turned it down ,(crap) Ok ill check into them , thanX guys !!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
i made my own and it works awesome holds a 2.5 gallon gas can easly and u can still get to the fuel plus it never cost me anything so more money to spend on the bike lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Pics deco?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought this one Gepäckträger hinten für Kawasaki KFX 700 Günstig kaufen Sie bei Loeffler Quads Loeffler – Quads die Adresse für günstiges Zubehör Reifen und Bekleidung from a german company but I'm sure they are availible on your side of the Atlantic as well. The tubing is fairly lightweight which resulted in them shearing off during my 2750km ride to Norway. But I had well over 50 pound on the rear rack during that trip. When I got home, I reinforced the mounting area of the rack by welding on 3mm x 30mm steel. Anyway, you can still get to the fuel from the front (seat) side. Hope this at least gives you an idea if you're going to built your own.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
well have this one, and can get to the fuel, works great!!

any thing else that needs to be carried, thats why I bought the wife a BF!! :lol::p

me I travel light!!:lol:

if you looking at building your own, will take some closer pics of all the brackets, and post them!!:D

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
I'm about to post one up for sale just like the one Tom showed by PRM. Let me know if you would be interested. It's pretty good shape other than some scrape where I wheelied.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
i have one that bolts to the stock grab bar. its for sale if interested.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont have a stock bar any more ,Gee wonder what happened to it ? haha so i had one built but wasnt thinking and just made it to protect the tail light and not carry anything ...

i have one that bolts to the stock grab bar. its for sale if interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts