Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my mule pro fxt base model with eps, should have in a few weeks. Getting roof, windshield - not sure which one yet, any suggestions - and leaning towards some kind of radio/bluetooth system right away. Any other must have accessories to get right away? Any suggestions for radio? I would like one with am/fm radio and blue tooth if possible, but not looking to spend a fortunate on one either. I'd say $600 or less is what I am budgeting for that, not sure if anyone on here has experience with any kawasaki or aftermarket for around that price range.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought from Amazon and installed a Boss Audio UTV Sound Bar. I believe its the BRRC27 27-in. I installed on the roll bar between the front and back seats, and it pretty dang loud. There's a dome light, which is nice. There's a remote that installed on the dash behind the steering wheel. Its Bluetooth only...no radio...but I like to choose my music so it works well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For the roof and windshield, we went with Fortress. A little more affordable and the windshield is a great design. We had a hinge failure on the first windshield and it was covered under warranty.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought from Amazon and installed a Boss Audio UTV Sound Bar. I believe its the BRRC27 27-in. I installed on the roll bar between the front and back seats, and it pretty dang loud. There's a dome light, which is nice. There's a remote that installed on the dash behind the steering wheel. Its Bluetooth only...no radio...but I like to choose my music so it works well.
Do you have picture of your set up?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I went with the Spike Outdoors windshield with bottom vents. love it ! Lot of guys on here went with the Spike flip up which has good ratings. I had a flip up on my 4010 never used in. I like the one pc windshield. Heavy duty and easy to install.
Check out UTV Headquarters good price free shipping and discount.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts