Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my old man closed the shop and sold the property I was left with a week to get all of my tools and equipment out and put somewhere.Being out of work I didn't want to make another monthly bill by renting a selfstorage unit big enough for everything so I bought a 12 by 24 instant garage and set it up in the back yard.I then laid down pallets that I had given to me and put down plywood on top to make a floor.Yesterday I went into it top get some shovels and everything was wet.At first I thought it was leaking but after checking it out closer I found that with the snow on top it make so much condensation that it looked like it rained inside.It is a good thing I put everything in big plastic tubs with covers and all of the big stuff I covered with tarps.
I'm going to install vents in both ends and see if it helps a little.Looks like I'm going to have to take one of those foam rubber roof rakes and pull the snow off of it every time it snows.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
We have those 60' x 100' metall buildings, look like half a culvert, here at work, and it rains inside them all the time. The condensation from temperature changes, like you said. We had whirly bird vents installed and they make quite a difference, so I think you are on the right track.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts