Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I know there are a lot of these already but I can't find many recent posts on the subject. I just bought a T4 and need some ideas on a rear shock. The one on it is shot and I can't find anything aftermarket or even stock rebuilt ones. I heard banshee rears will fit with no airbox (which I don't have anyway) but that is only a last resort option. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,512 Posts
Providing a few dementions I'm sure Bandit Suspension would be happy to build one for you...but it would probably cost more then that old T4 is worth. Still...worth checking into.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry I know there are a lot of these already but I can't find many recent posts on the subject. I just bought a T4 and need some ideas on a rear shock. The one on it is shot and I can't find anything aftermarket or even stock rebuilt ones. I heard banshee rears will fit with no airbox (which I don't have anyway) but that is only a last resort option. Thanks
Have it rebuilt. ILR performance, Race tech, MAultech are just a few placed which offer this service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts