Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I know there are a lot of these already but I can't find many recent posts on the subject. I just bought a T4 and need some ideas on a rear shock. The one on it is shot and I can't find anything aftermarket or even stock rebuilt ones. I heard banshee rears will fit with no airbox (which I don't have anyway) but that is only a last resort option. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Providing a few dementions I'm sure Bandit Suspension would be happy to build one for you...but it would probably cost more then that old T4 is worth. Still...worth checking into.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry I know there are a lot of these already but I can't find many recent posts on the subject. I just bought a T4 and need some ideas on a rear shock. The one on it is shot and I can't find anything aftermarket or even stock rebuilt ones. I heard banshee rears will fit with no airbox (which I don't have anyway) but that is only a last resort option. Thanks
Have it rebuilt. ILR performance, Race tech, MAultech are just a few placed which offer this service.

·
Registered
287 Posts
The banshee shock will fit however, the valving and spring rates will differ from that of your t4 shock so you may not get the results your looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts