Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw something online today that there is a Red Dawn remake coming this summer. Can't imagine how bad Hollywood is going to screw that up.

Why do those nut bags out west always have to mess with the classics.:confused:

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
ive never seen that movie, my boy was tellin me about it the other day ive been meaning to watch it

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
It won't have the same meaning that it did when it originally came out. Russia isn't what they used to be and they aren't the same threat to us as they used to be.

Gonna be a hard one to pull off as a remake.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
They could use Jihadists instead of russians...but "smells like shit dawn" just doesnt have the same ring to it.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did some more searching and found out that its China this time and takes place around Detroit. Saved money on set building that way I guess.

I guessing with such little info and no type of teaser trailer that its not that good

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I like the original. You guys know that movie had more people killed in it then any other movie until a couple years ago? Dead people, guns, outdoors, 4 wheel drive, and defending our country to the death no matter what... It's perfect

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.