WTF leave us hanging

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
From the tittle of your topic,I thought it might get moved to the Main Jet;)
Still a great vid,that quad was working hard to get up that steep hill.

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
I could see the atvtorture webpage, but couldn't open the video at the bottom for some odd reason. Do you have to be registered with that site in order to view the vids?

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could see the atvtorture webpage, but couldn't open the video at the bottom for some odd reason. Do you have to be registered with that site in order to view the vids?
Mike--Must be your pc---I just opened it from both links and snow opened it too---Probably just need to try again.

Kenny

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I got to watch it also. I can see where 4 paddle tires are better than just the back ones.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
I saw it... seems to be doing good. The side hills at Sand Mountain Utah are no joke. Makes Choke cherry seem tame. Scary stuff. I got a picture somewhere for Sincity going up one of those on a 785 Vforce and it looks like I altered the picture it is so steep. That is a old one though... I will dig for it later.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I saw it... seems to be doing good. The side hills at Sand Mountain Utah are no joke. Makes Choke cherry seem tame. Scary stuff. I got a picture somewhere for Sincity going up one of those on a 785 Vforce and it looks like I altered the picture it is so steep. That is a old one though... I will dig for it later.
Metal did you ever do any coal hills or straight up dirt hills? You know to compare the two?

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Metal did you ever do any coal hills or straight up dirt hills? You know to compare the two?

No but I'm game... They got some stupid scary sutff out at Apex. The ATVs don't even try it. The dirt bikes ride right up it though. Love to try those crazy coal hills!

The side hills at SM are supported by a light coating of grass and so forth so they can get steeper than sand alone. I am still trying to find the picture.

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Yippee! I tried to watch it on a different computer and this time IT WORKED! I got to watch it and all I can say is WOW...that guy has some big BALLS to climb that steep hill. If it looks that steep on film, then you KNOW its got to be extremely steep in person! Very impressive. I have newfound respect for the hill shooters that attempt hills like that.

Happy trails...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts