Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The original silencer has burned through the end. Too noisy now. Looking for recommendations for a reasonably priced replacement. Want a quiet one. I checked the price on OEM silencers and they are pretty expensive. Is there anything else out there that is priced lower than OEM and quiet?

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I don't think so. I've never heard an aftermarket exhaust that's more quiet than OEM. They are also more expensive.
Your best bet is probably to find an OEM on ebay that's in decent shape if you don't want to spend the money on a new OEM.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks kickstart. I think you are probably correct - OEM. I've been on the internet a good bit today looking for what's available. Found a Kimpex Exsound HD Muffler that's a little less expensive than a new OEM. I don't know anything at all about them though. Haven't been able to find any reviews of it.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Thanks kickstart. I think you are probably correct - OEM. I've been on the internet a good bit today looking for what's available. Found a Kimpex Exsound HD Muffler that's a little less expensive than a new OEM. I don't know anything at all about them though. Haven't been able to find any reviews of it.
I have my stock 17 exhaust still in the box

1 - 5 of 5 Posts