Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks like its to hold a nitrous bottle and keep it warm. To keep the pressure up in cooler weather. I run a bottle warmer in my car but this (to me) seems like it would keep it a little to warm or hot.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might keep your coffee warm on the winter trips..:confused:

Whatever it is he sure it proud of it..$500!

·
Registered
445 Posts
i wonder if it is like the power bomb header, give the torque of a long header in a short package... and i mean the header...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
i wonder if it is like the power bomb header, give the torque of a long header in a short package... and i mean the header...:rolleyes:
That's pretty much what it is...most national 450 bikes use that type of header.

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Looks like its to hold a nitrous bottle and keep it warm. To keep the pressure up in cooler weather. I run a bottle warmer in my car but this (to me) seems like it would keep it a little to warm or hot.
You're are talking about a bottle heaTer :p.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Im talking about a bottle heaDer. A header that holds a bottle. This would act like a heaTer being off the heaDer. Looks like it has a couple standoff mounting tabs where its welded to the header. Just my thoughts:eek:. I think PIPO should buy it just to see what its for:). It might be a million $$$ idea. Go for it...LMAO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts