Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just made plans and reservations to go to vegas for spring break. I want to go to glamis for a day or 2 as well. Where are the good riding spots? What is the temp for the end of march usually? Any hotels around glamis? What are the elevations? I am at less than 1000 ft. here and was hoping not to rejet. I haven't had a chance to research much online yet, but figured I would ask you guys first. Any suggestions....

Anybody out there wanna meet up and be a tour guide?

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
there are a lot of places my number is at the bottom of my sig just call if you want

·
Registered
733 Posts
Spring break is the last big weekend (unofficially) for Dumont, not sure about Glamis.

Dumont isn't too far from Vegas (about 1-1/2 drive and good duning). Weather is still decent at that time.

I plan to be there Easter weekend myself. PM me if you'd like to go.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
We just made plans and reservations to go to vegas for spring break. I want to go to glamis for a day or 2 as well. Where are the good riding spots? What is the temp for the end of march usually? Any hotels around glamis? What are the elevations? I am at less than 1000 ft. here and was hoping not to rejet. I haven't had a chance to research much online yet, but figured I would ask you guys first. Any suggestions....

Anybody out there wanna meet up and be a tour guide?
Nearest hotel is in Brawley about 25 miles from the dunes---Day time can be pretty hot by then---Altitude is about 200-500 on average---Definitely no re-jetting---I go from 3000' to there and don't re-jet and no problems---Your coming in from the east so you'll want to park near Glamis store---From there you can take sand Highway to Oldsmobile Hill---If you hook up with someone spend 2 days there and go to the drags over by Gecko road and Olds Hill one day and just riding around---Day 2, If your reasonably good at duning then have someone lead you from Observation point through the bigger bowls along the top past Olds and to Brawley Hill---Then Lizard Hill---And then China Wall

Kenny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts