Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a wedding to go to in Raleigh in April. Anywhere that would be worth extending our trip a couple days and dragging our ATVs with us?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Carolina Adventure World is about 3-3.5 hours away from Raleigh. Tons of trails and you can rent a cabin or camp out on the property if youre going to stay a few days. Hit me up if you decide to go. I live in Charlotte and would come down for a day of riding.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carolina Adventure World is about 3-3.5 hours away from Raleigh. Tons of trails and you can rent a cabin or camp out on the property if youre going to stay a few days. Hit me up if you decide to go. I live in Charlotte and would come down for a day of riding.
I think if we were going to drive that much further we would just make the 5 hour drive to Hatfield and McCoy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you decide to make the trip to Hatfield McCoy, let me know. I'm always down for a road trip. Let me know what weekend and I can work on getting a group together.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I dont do mud. If the rain has not been bad Busco is the place to go. Its not gigantic at 1600 acres but its a blast.

·
Registered
3 Posts
FYI

Not sure when your going to be there I'll be there April 10th -13th with the WVA SXS riders. The ride will be all outlaw trails and about 60 riders. Most likely split into several riding groups. Riding out of Ashland. There will be SXS and ATV.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts