Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for different rims to replace the black steel ones on my mule pro fxt when I get it in. Not looking to spend more than $300-400 and just want to keep the 12 in size since I am keeping the tires. I like the stock rims on the LE/Ranch models and also the 2015 mule pro fxt stock rims. These seem to be hard to find, any suggestions on where to look? As for aftermarket, anyone have any they bought in this price range? besides ebay, facebook, craiglist, any other places to look?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here's my 2017, I also used the stock tires. I bought them online from KJ motorsports. I can't remember how much, but I think they were $387 free shipping...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
looking for different rims to replace the black steel ones on my mule pro fxt when I get it in. Not looking to spend more than $300-400 and just want to keep the 12 in size since I am keeping the tires. I like the stock rims on the LE/Ranch models and also the 2015 mule pro fxt stock rims. These seem to be hard to find, any suggestions on where to look? As for aftermarket, anyone have any they bought in this price range? besides ebay, facebook, craiglist, any other places to look?
I have 4 rear FXT wheel & tires from a 21 FXT RANCH. I purchased a 2d set of take offs so I could run front wheels all around. Will take $100 each(wheel & tire) but freight may be an issue-I am in Elko, Nv 89801

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought some Factory take-offs from a Polaris Ranger. Same diameter but wider. They work better for me on the farm and look better than the black steelies

1 - 8 of 8 Posts