Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the tallest riser I can use on my 08 BF750, and not have to change control cables????
Can I use a 3" rise without any changes?????
Thanks, MV

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one here uses ROX risers on their BF750??????

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys. Now, I need to find a deal on the Rox Risers

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
You can use the 3.5" risers but not with the stock bars. Add a set of lower aftermarket bars and the total height difference will be about 2.25". You may have to re-route a few cables and make sure your throttle doesn't come on when you turn your bars.

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I have a set of the ROX 3 1/2" 7/8 x 1 1/8 Riser's, you can have them for $50 Including Shipping.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does anyone have any pictures of the kit installed. Been thinking about this set up for my 09 750. Looking at the one on the specials page for 169. or something similar.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I have a set of the ROX 3 1/2" 7/8 x 1 1/8 Riser's, you can have them for $50 Including Shipping.
I am interested. Please send pix. I PM'd you my email addy
Mikey

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
The ROX riser's I have are for the "Fat Bar", here is what I am including and Mikey V has 1st crack at it.(( No Handlebars ))
With the CR High bend Fat Bar, 3.5" ROX Riser, the handlebar is right where it needs to be on the Brute Force 750. The CR High Bend has a real comfy feel to them, easy on the wrist/arms and your shoulders.
I had the CR High Bend Fat Bars Pro-Tapers with 2" Rox Risers mounted on my short owned Bomb 800, a must-do upgrade. Here is a Pic of the Pro-taper CR High bend w/2" ROX risers on the Bomb 800, these Pro-Taper Handlebars/2" Rox riser's were sold to a Bomb 800 buddy.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The ROX riser's I have are for the "Fat Bar", here is what I am including and Mikey V has 1st crack at it.(( No Handlebars ))
With the CR High bend Fat Bar, 3.5" ROX Riser, the handlebar is right where it needs to be on the Brute Force 750. The CR High Bend has a real comfy feel to them, easy on the wrist/arms and your shoulders.
I had the CR High Bend Fat Bars Pro-Tapers with 2" Rox Risers mounted on my short owned Bomb 800, a must-do upgrade. Here is a Pic of the Pro-taper CR High bend w/2" ROX risers on the Bomb 800, these Pro-Taper Handlebars/2" Rox riser's were sold to a Bomb 800 buddy.
I will take them. I PM'd my email addy yesterday. I can pay instantly; if you take PayPal

·
Registered
743 Posts
Reviving a dead thread, but back to the original question that was never answered. Are 3.5" risers truly as far as you can go, even with low bend bars? I was considering using 5" Rox risers on my 750 Brute with low bend Trail Tech X-bars. Is that going to be a problem?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Reviving a dead thread, but back to the original question that was never answered. Are 3.5" risers truly as far as you can go, even with low bend bars? I was considering using 5" Rox risers on my 750 Brute with low bend Trail Tech X-bars. Is that going to be a problem?

I called Rox before I ordered mine, they said that I could do 5" without changing any cables but suggested not using them. I am running 3.5" with CR bend Tag Alius bars.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Are you happy with your's, or would you prefer them to be a little taller?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Thanks, guess I'll go with the 3.5" ones too.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The best part about it isn't necessarily even the height. You can rock the bars back-and-forth to whatever angle you like and you can also tilt the risers forward or back to give you a further or shorter reach. It essentially makes them multi way adjustable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts