·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any sand drags in the Texarkana TX Area ? trying to find something near by

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
If nobody pipes up, you might look through planet sand. I have found a number of places where people have local sand drags. Some with lights, some without. Not sure exactly what your looking for there.

Texas - Planet Sand

Also, found this in google:

Texas Sand Drags

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Send kawiking on here a pm.. he lives there and I beleive helps set up several races each year on a river around there?

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
FastFatBoy also lives there...he can fill you in on places to race in that area.

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
FYI:

I was browsing atvdragracers.com and found 2 places in N.E. Texas that have drag racing events planned very soon. The below posts were found in a Thread called "Rumble on the River" on atvdragracers.com I hope this helps.

1) "They are building the track now in Annona,TX.We will have bathrooms and plenty of parking.The gravel road to it is about 40 ft wide so there is plenty of room for anyhting to get in and turn around.The track will be 2 20 ft wide lanes 300ft. long with 400-600ft of shutdown.This will be all out armdrop grudge racing,no times,no lights just run whatcha brung.They want to see how much interest there is so they can put in a permanent track.I hate we picked the same day as deer season but it's already planned and all of our guys don't hunt,lol.They also have a watering setup if need be.There will be a flat rate charge of $15 per person to cover costs and provide a nice groomed track.We would appreciate as many spectators as possible and there are plenty of mudholes for the utilities to play in.This is a huge 900 acre facility,ya'll won't be dissapointed."

2) "We will be having our annual race at the Red River north of Clarksville,TX on Nov. 14th.No classes just good ol' fashioned arm drop racing.Run whatcha brung.We will be there around 9am to get things rolling and race all day.We usually have a big fire afterwards with some nice refreshments."

Happy trails...:)

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
too bad i alredy plan to race esle where, otherwise me and my AMR 840 would go take over

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
yeah..:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts