Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dalton, EPI, John ????? or just change to a pink spring ?

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
IMO None of the 'kits' are worth a damn.

Talk with John or Jim about what you'll be doing and what mods you'll have and they will set you up with what suits YOUR needs.

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
^^^Thats what I did! And never regreted it at all.:D

·
Registered
6,768 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quick question dont want to steal the thread but new to this and having trouble how to start a thread? Also i just got a KFX 700 and wanted to know about that epi pink spring everybody talks about! i seem to only find it for the polaris will that one fit the KFX? HELP PLZ

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Its a P/N DRS 20 and a spring that is good all around any application except large motors cammed to hell and ported.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spoke to John, so I just bought a clutch off of Flea Bay, I will inspect it when it arrives and send it to John to do his Voodoo, his cost is the same as buying any other kits plus he modifies them for you application.
Smart move I think

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Spoke to John, so I just bought a clutch off of Flea Bay, I will inspect it when it arrives and send it to John to do his Voodoo, his cost is the same as buying any other kits plus he modifies them for you application.
Smart move I think
That sounds like a smart move. You won't be disappointed

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
erbe, also get a new belt to start your new clutch with, save the old one for back up. Make sure it is a OEM Kawie belt, they are the best.

You just getting started $$$$$$$$$:huh::lol::lol::lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts