Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a wanted ad for some mule pro fxt take off tires. Got an email from the Kawie forum that looked legit saying I had a conversation from manecrack53. I went to the forum and no conversation there. I searched his username, and it does not exist. I texted the phone number on the email. He is a scammer. Willing to ship four tires and wheels for $50. Please, I was born at night, but, not last night. Phone number is 219-767-6043. He is very persistent. Don't take the bait. If it sounds too good to be true, it is! Just a heads up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a wanted ad for some mule pro fxt take off tires. Got an email from the Kawie forum that looked legit saying I had a conversation from manecrack53. I went to the forum and no conversation there. I searched his username, and it does not exist. I texted the phone number on the email. He is a scammer. Willing to ship four tires and wheels for $50. Please, I was born at night, but, not last night. Phone number is 219-767-6043. He is very persistent. Don't take the bait. If it sounds too good to be true, it is! Just a heads up.
Yea this guy tracked me down on the CalGuns.net WTB thread for a small 30$ part too.. The guys ruthless and won't stop calling me. He really tried to send me a picture directly from the manufacturer website claiming he has the product im looking for. This guy doesn't even try.. in fact if he does eventually successfully scam someone I'd say they almost deserved it. Anyways, I most likely won't be posting WTB ads anymore! Hopefully other people who search this guy's number finds this thread. 219-767-6043
Messaged me from a new account "LeoMatta33"

·
Registered
5 Posts
This same joker responded to my wanted add for OEM wheels. Sent me three different wheel pics 1- from a car, 1 from a set of steel wheels, then finally an OEM aluminum set. I asked which wheels would i get! I asked why i cannot find the username on the forum with no good reply. Stay away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts