·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
the "snow plower" should have been a hint

·
Registered
52 Posts
Seen it

I just looked at that same add this morning, to good to be true. I am over in WI and if you watched the news within the past couple days you heard what happened on the Craigslist add about a car in the TC that was to good to be true. Robbed for $1500 at gunpoint. Stay away from it!:lol:

·
Registered
289 Posts
its located in elpaso tx, he said ur payment would go through ebay international trading, and that u have 3 days after u recieve it the inspect it if u deside u want it call him and the payment is then released to he. 2900 for all that and it included shipping to CA. sounds like a scam. i said i would pick it up for him and i didnt get a straight answer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
That same ad is on craigslist here in Fl. It also says it is located in Fl. not in elpaso TX.???? SCAME for SURE!!! Twice in the past two weeks I have tried to be scamed on buying tires off of craigslist....They should have thier fingers chopped off!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.