Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aighty fellas ima try this again. im goin to sell my 900fst which you all kno it as 700muds 900fst. the bike runs really strong the best time i have got outa it on motor is a 4.7 since then i have added a boondockers nitrous system to it but havent got any times with the nos bike comes with a set of cut prarie tires and 4snows also a extra set of aluminum douglas wheels and for some extra money i may throw in the 25 14stag paddles. bike also comes with aluminum wheelie bar built byme and 700mud bikes running on alky with the 44 webers has the swingarm extension with the aftermarket gears. have the stock gears also . has jims mod primary and has a lightend sec. the bike is orange in color. ill try to post some pics or maybe one if this guys on here will post a few for me takes me a while to figure it out. im asking $5,000 o.b.o will deliver part of the way and maybe for a lil more money will come farther. my cell number is 410 430 7546 call with any questions thanks

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Some pictures would not hurt your cause..

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
This is a nice bike and well worth the money.:tup:

I just think it is just the wrong time of the year to sell these high end type bikes. If it was spring you would not have any trouble selling it.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Where are you located????

Is it still cursed:huh:

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
Nice lookin' V! Is that a FST kit?

I agree with KYV...seems to be the worst time to be unloading high dollar quads right now...early-mid spring is probably the best time.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Where are you located????

Is it still cursed:huh:
What do you mean?

I have a buddy who is extremely interested in this machine.

Please explain.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
If I remember correctly it was in the 70's on alky at VFJ's when I was up there
vader had a video of one of the alky runs. Wasn't it like 73 or 76 rwhp? They didn't have the correct jets or tubes for the carbs to get it jetted correctly..

Plus, things were changed on it after that weekend.. And it sounds like badazzp prob did some more tinkering.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
900fst

between me n toby we have done some tinkering ourselves since the bike was on dyno thanks for your guys input

1 - 16 of 16 Posts