1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sorry the bung holes posted all the pictures in protected sub forums for some reason.. :mad:

it's free to sign up if you still wanna look.

Here is a tease I uploaded to my site...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Like the mustangs but that twin turbo lambo is insane. Is gm making a firebird if they are I just found my next toy.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like that giant dune hauler with the camper built in (I think)... looks like exactly what I would use if I was rich but I would need it lifted with some bigger tires so I could get it to the hill.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Like the mustangs but that twin turbo lambo is insane. Is gm making a firebird if they are I just found my next toy.
Since they have dropped the Pontiac line I would say that is a negative.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
ther is a company named trans am depot that is making that kit,pretty cool looking if your burt reynolds:pthat new camaro looks sick

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I don't like the camaro at all never did only the first couple of years.I think they need to get rid of buick and get pontiac back.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
i ,would agree with ya there primv.buicks are really meant for cottonheads to drive.i have owned mustangs and camaro's and a firebird and gotta say i loved them all

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
That is allot of coin but you would be able to do everything with it.I tried to look at the comments but they are closed now.

·
Registered
851 Posts
damn what a truck!!!! when you ordering one metalalien?

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As soon as I figure out how to steal one and get away with it... LOL:lol:

I can still see the comments... closed?

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
this is my dream truck, anyone else notice that you could be shitting and showering at the same time:pthe unloading of the jeep looked a little hairy though

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Metal, SEMA is right there in Vegas, why didn't you just go to it?

I used to go every year, it's a trip. It takes multiple days to go through it and you will see stuff that will blow your mind. Oh and the women are Hot too. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts