Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
A couple of our trucks at work are pretty damn quick. Our mechanic is really into tractor pulling. I think he has played around with the work trucks as well. :lol:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
cant really tell from the background music but that one truck sounds like it has a good ole screamin detroit in it not much tobrag about stock butin th right hands they are a wicked motor that can rev to the moon for a diesel

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Here's a truck right up your alley Metal. Twin supercharged, quad turboed. Top speed run here [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFJYqILwa1U"]YouTube- Fastest Truck Over 1KM[/nomedia]

At idle below.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
A few years ago the company I work for built some sticky retread tires for a drag semi truck for one of our customers in the Chicago area. It was nowhere NEAR the truck posted above with the quad turbos but it was still fast for how heavy they are. I think it would do a 1/4-mile in about 12 seconds.

·
Registered
445 Posts
WOW!!

anyone remember the big rig that hot rod magazine built 10 or so years ago? it was barely faster than stock...

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
oh wait thats cheating......i could have sworn i saw OPTIMUS PRIME racing.....

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
wouldnt wana be in the crowd if one of them got loose:eek:

my thoughts exactly, and the starter is in front of the start line as well!!

would love to watch, just a grand stand or something!!:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
yea my ram 1500 can do all that

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
those truck races are in quebec, there are videos somewhere on youtube from a few years ago where they were racing b trains, they were lifting the front tires when they shifted gears.. my buddy went there to see them one year, guess its quite a time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts