Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Only comes in red???

Better buy one before Kawasaki quits making ATVs.

·
Registered
515 Posts
2021. Uhhh-----quite the radical change there Kawasaki. WTF!?! Same------------everything. Do these manufacturers not understand that in order for a person to upgrade, there needs to be something to reel us in to upgrade to. Very disappointing. You wanna reel me in to get a new one? Offer one with the original Brute front plastics and an 850. That would probably work!!

Reactions: kickstart

·
Registered
834 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
2021. Uhhh-----quite the radical change there Kawasaki. WTF!?! Same------------everything. Do these manufacturers not understand that in order for a person to upgrade, there needs to be something to reel us in to upgrade to. Very disappointing. You wanna reel me in to get a new one? Offer one with the original Brute front plastics and an 850. That would probably work!!
You would think that they would try to compete with Can-Am

·
Registered
515 Posts
No kidding. Reel me in with some gimmicks and I'll bite. Otherwise, I'll keep riding what I have or buy a competitors bike that has all the gimmicks! They are seriously dropping the ball.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Years ago when I bought my first brand new atv ('02 Prairie 650) the reason I bought it was because it was the very first atv with a v-twin, had tons of power, and was badass looking. As soon as I saw it, I was hooked!! Had to have it! Went and bought it. When I bought my truck in '17, saw it, had to have it, went and bought it. THATS HOW YOU GET US TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I just forgot to add the EPS to the search. :LOL:
Black or white. That would be a really tough decision but it would probably be the white one.
Wish they still had the polished wheels on the white one rather than the black wheels. :(

Like good friend always told me, "you'll get use to it". Sometimes he was right. ;)

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You would think that they would try to compete with Can-Am
I don't think they want to compete with anyone.
They don't even make the BF 300. I think Kimco or some other Chinese company does.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Well I just forgot to add the EPS to the search. :LOL:
Black or white. That would be a really tough decision but it would probably be the white one.
Wish they still had the polished wheels on the white one rather than the black wheels. :(

Like good friend always told me, "you'll get use to it". Sometimes he was right. ;)
Id get the white one over the black. I think the white really pops. But it wouldnt stay nice for long where we ride because it would get scratched to hell and the coal mud stains very easily. I only got the camo so it hides scratches and it has a matte finish to it.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I don't think they want to compete with anyone.
They don't even make the BF 300. I think Kimco or some other Chinese company does.
I heard that kymco makes them also I wouldnt mind having a brute 300 to rip around the house on but the price is a little high for what they are asking

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I heard that kymco makes them also I wouldnt mind having a brute 300 to rip around the house on but the price is a little high for what they are asking
I put a few hundred miles on one a few years back and it looked and felt "cheap".

2-wd with a high and low range.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I put a few hundred miles on one a few years back and it looked and felt "cheap".

2-wd with a high and low range.
2 wd with low range that sound like fun haha I could only imagine

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Honestly not too surprised. Their development department is all wrapped up in the KRX1000 and their dirt bikes at the moment. I just hope they realize all the buzz their getting with the KRX could also happen once again to their ATV line if they would put the same effort into it.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
No kidding. Reel me in with some gimmicks and I'll bite. Otherwise, I'll keep riding what I have or buy a competitors bike that has all the gimmicks! They are seriously dropping the ball.
I keep my old Prairie going for just that reason. Nobody makes a big bore vtwin quad in the 600 pound class with a low center of gravity and a 34" seat height anymore. Everything (but the Brute) is half a ton and 36 to 38" seats if it has a fun engine. Most companies aren't even doing small frames for their smaller engine models anymore. They just make one big frame for everything. You have 450's 500's that weigh more and are bigger all around than the Kawasaki P650/700.
I will just keep riding what I've got for now until somebody bucks the trend.

·
Registered
834 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just googled the bf and not the one with eps.
When I did they all came up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can they at LEAST put a freaking grill guard and rear bumper bars on the new ones? All that plastic is going to break off 2 rides in (like mine did new). I too am surprised Kawasaki is not designing a bike to compete with Polaris and Can Am. Its a very solid platform to build on with the exception of a few things. Make a "highlifter" version with some attraction to it and it probably would sell quick!. That thing looks identical to my 2013.

You can get a fully equipped Sportsman 850 for like $1k more.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
You can get a fully equipped Sportsman 850 for like $1k more.
A grand more for half the machine.😁

I wouldn't get the Po if it were $5000 less.

This guy from two weeks ago was probably thinking the same thing.😆
He had a 30 mile tow ride in some of the dustiest conditions I've ever seen. The "north star" on his grille was not shining so brightly by the time he got back to his truck.

Reactions: Swanny52
1 - 20 of 82 Posts