Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Holy cow! I just swung into my local dealer to grab some oil and was shocked to see the showroom was basically empty. They had a few King Quads and some bullet bikes, but zero Brute's or Teryx's. They said they've sold every one and even have two trucks on backorder. I guess everybody is sick of being told they're gonna die and decided to buy some toys to get outside!😄
I'm glad to see that they are selling some kawis and I think people are just dien to get out and do somthing.

Reactions: kickstart

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have you guys tried to adjust your cable a bit tighter? If it's backed off too much, it won't lock all the way.
Yes, when I put the diff back together, I adjusted the cable to the point of a little grab on the clutches. However, when I hit it on the trails or in the mud, doesn't seem to make any difference... until this weekend! It finally did something yanking me out of a deep hole. I couldn't believe it.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Yes, when I put the diff back together, I adjusted the cable to the point of a little grab on the clutches. However, when I hit it on the trails or in the mud, doesn't seem to make any difference... until this weekend! It finally did something yanking me out of a deep hole. I couldn't believe it.
It's a pretty light touch and sweet spot on it, but it's obvious when it locks up.

Reactions: 750ItalianBrute
81 - 86 of 86 Posts