Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am new to your site and would like to say hi. From what little I've seen it looks good. That being said, I'm in need of a little advice. I ride a 08 Brute 750 and want to upgrade my shocks. I know about all of the hi end shocks, Elka, Crutchfield, Fox and a few others but most are out of my price range. What I'm asking is for some recommendations from others who have upgraded and are happy with their shocks. I am not into mudding, I mostly ride extream hard core trails, hills and rocks. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
24 Posts
rocket ron racing, did the ones on my teryx and set up a set of 450r bodies for the front, tell him i gave you his number and he will hook you up
317-319-4381

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Don't give up are finding a great deal on either the WORKS or ELKA's for your Brute 750.
I was using a set of the WORKS Steeler ATs on my 750's, what a difference in ride, control and handling and that was 1st on my 05BF750, I even had them on my 08 750.
When I sold the 08 750 I sold the WORKS to a buddy w/the 05 750, he is 100% pleased with the improvement.
I then bought another BF750, a 09 and in the need of my Sold WORKS Shocks, I came across a slightly used full set of the ELKA's Sport/racing series, list was $2250, I bought them used for $1000, they only have 700 miles on them. These have preload, rebound and compression adjustments with piggyback res'es.
There was a used set of ELKA's right here on Kawieriders 4sale not too long ago by Megacab48. There is another set for the Brute 750 4sale on atvquadsquad as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts