Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through some stuff and found that I have the parts to do 3 more shorty shifter's. If someone wants one let me know.

Polished or carbon fiber.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pm returned.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 shifters pending,. 1 left as of right now.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
PM sent...hopefully I make 3.:D

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I just noticed my above post was three dueces.....#3....?????....Hmmm

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay pm returned dog. 2 are sold and 1 pending. If I get the stock core shifter brackets back from these 3 I will do 3 more shorties. Thanks Guys

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:lol: Ahh Terry's is nice also.His is more blingin then mine.

I made about 25 of these up when I was doing them.I forgot I had some brackets still to make them.

I like the fact of using the stock shifter bracket splines so it is a nice bolt on fit with the set bolt so it can't come off.

Anyhow thanks for the comment if you really meant they are nice:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
If you are going to start making these again I think I might have a bracket laying around.Camo got that idea from me only I didn't bend my shifter just cut a piece of the plastic out instead but I do like what he did it looks good.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Really? I got the idea from you? I could have. I don't remember. I've had mine on the turbo for 2 years.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
We were talking the one day about shifters and I said I used a shifter from a dirtbike and you said you liked it because it was polished.I'm not sure what shifter you used though.At the time you had a different shifter on your v.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you are going to start making these again I think I might have a bracket laying around.Camo got that idea from me only I didn't bend my shifter just cut a piece of the plastic out instead but I do like what he did it looks good.

Yeah I guess I will do them again. I am going to see if these 3 send me back the stock bracket to make 3 more. If one of these guys don't send a core back I will take the one you have.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jordan I think I have 2 or 3 of them brackets still around here.

Gosh Neal, I already got several of them from ya. I figured I had them all:lol: Let me know if ya find any.

First 3 shifters are sold and pending payment right now.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I thought I would post and let everyone know I changed my mind...I'm going to try and build one myself....
Sorry to KFXHELLRAISER and to any others I may have inconvienienced...;)
Ed3

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
One Shorty still for sale. I am only getting back one bracket for another shifter.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
3rd Shorty is pending payment.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Are these the shifters that are made from a brute force 750 shifter? If so I have 4 of the shifter sets from brute forces I will sell you.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If the brackets look like this pic then yes I can use them. If these are what you have then PM me a price for them.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts