Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a bunch of other guys from another forum will be going to Silver Lake, MI in May. Will be there from the 6th through the 9th. The more the merrier.

I will be the one handing out ass whoopings on the drag strip :p

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I am planning on being there. I will probably stay Friday night or Friday & Saturday nights.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
might like to make that trip also ,how long of a drive is it ??? I would be pretty close to you DR.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
might like to make that trip also ,how long of a drive is it ??? I would be pretty close to you DR.
That would be cool to have more KawieRiders!

Here is an address that would get you right by the entrance to the parking lot of the dunes. I don't know the exact address but this one is right there.

8676 W Fox Rd
Mears, MI 49436

You should be able to put that into Google Maps and find out how long of a drive it would be.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Dr. Love, you still thinking of getting a cabin for that weekend? You mentioned something about cabins in another thread. I may be interested if you need more people to fill it and the price is as low per person as you thought it would be.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dr. Love, you still thinking of getting a cabin for that weekend? You mentioned something about cabins in another thread. I may be interested if you need more people to fill it and the price is as low per person as you thought it would be.
Yeah we are still getting a cabin but I think its pretty well packed full. I will find out for sure and let you know.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Yeah we are still getting a cabin but I think its pretty well packed full. I will find out for sure and let you know.
No problem. I mainly just wanted to let you know I could fill a space, if needed.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am a dune virgin so you guys better take it easy on me. I just hope im not the slowest V out there.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Paddles are directional? Im glad I found that out now and not when I got there. :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Doing reverse drags up test hill. Make sure you mount your paddles on backwards.

You guys would definitely kill me in that race. My V seems have a reverse limiter even when I am pressing the override button. :lol:

Just ordered my ORV and State Park stickers online tonight. :tup:

1 - 20 of 203 Posts