Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, when is everyone planning their first trip to the dunes?
I probably won't go in April for the opener.
Ryan, you still intersted in the first weekend of May?
Kevin, you gonna be able to make it then too?
John, you up for it?
Mark, I wanna see that bitch run.
Mike, anyone else???

What ever happened to Dennis?

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
So, when is everyone planning their first trip to the dunes?
I probably won't go in April for the opener.
Ryan, you still intersted in the first weekend of May?
Kevin, you gonna be able to make it then too?
John, you up for it?
Mark, I wanna see that bitch run.
Mike, anyone else???

What ever happened to Dennis?

I got nothing:( this bitch is slow;) I would like to come up in may Drag racing starts here in June... My Nephew will most likely come with me.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't wait till my kid is old enough to ride the dunes. He likes going there with us, but is bummed the F out that he can't ride there yet.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Yep still planning on being there. Hopefully my ride is ready by then. Glenn has it right now but is waiting on money :p

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Where do you guys normally stay? Some of the other guys are talking about renting a cabin but Im thinking a hotel would be alot better.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Krewz has his camper. Most times I went, I stayed in a hotel. I'm not real sure what the cabin rental rates are now, haven't stayed in one since the late '90's.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The cabins I stayed in were right on the lake. There are other cabins around that area though, just don't recall where exactly they are.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I stayed at a hotel last fall that BANDAMAN told me about. I can't remember the name of it. It is just down the road from the dune entrance. It was $130 total for two people for two nights. I figured $65/ea to stay two nights was pretty cheap. I think they only have prices during the off-season (before Memorial Day and after Labor Day).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts