Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needed a place to vent (and not facebook... yet).

As of last week Tuesday, my girlfriend told me that she is splitting up with me and moving out. We were together for 6.5 years. Now that I have thought about it for a few days, I guess I could see that the signs were there for a while now. There isn't another guy but we just don't do a whole lot together anymore over the last year. She has her friends and things she likes to do and I have mine and I guess we just grew apart. Regardless, it still sucks BIG TIME! She is taking our dog (Chloe, a Shih Tzu) and I as bad as it may sound, I think I might miss Chloe more than my girlfriend.

We are still on speaking terms and she is still living with me but will be moving out while I am gone to Farm Fest at z-mann's place later this week. I am not worried about her taking stuff that she shouldn't. She's not that kind of person and I am sure I will see her now and then in the future.

It is REALLY gonna suck being single again at 38 years old. Women in their early 30's seem to be either married, single w/ kids, or undesirable for other reasons. :mad:

Sorry about the sob story. It just helps to vent to people with unbiased opinions.

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news...I can only imagine how painful it is to lose someone after that length of time. Hang in there.

Not that you need the reminder, but the bright side is you have ATVing to keep you occupied in your spare time and if you get lonely, there is always fokbook to help you find some new hoes. lol

Hope things get better for you soon.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
That sucks man..sorry to hear that..Thank god you dont have kids and have to go threw this. Been there... Its a pain you never want to experience.

But on the bright side...just like Mike said.. Go find you a dirty lil hoe... It work for me... but mine was the bosses daughter... :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A very hot friend of mine just separated from her husband about 2 weeks ago. I almost ended up in the sack with her the last time she was separated about 7-8 years ago. That was a VERY drunken night for both of us. As bad as it may sound, I hope they get divorced this time. I want a shot. :lol: The only problem is that we are friends and that can kill a friendship if it doesn't work out. That is what stopped me last time (plus she was still technically married).

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
It ain't that bad starting over again, especially at 38. About 8 years ago I started over, met someone, sold my house, and moved in with her. I also lost my pet to leukemia just prior. Can't say I couldn't be happier but for the most part I'm pretty happy with all the changes even though I was crushed after the break up an afraid I would be alone for a very long time.

Just get out there and don't worry about looking or hooking up with anyone. Just try to remain in the social loop as much as you were when you weren't single. Worse thing one can do is withdraw and fall into a daily single life routine. When I wasn't looking is when I found the right one.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, it will be a whole lot different this time. 6-7 years ago and for a while after I met my ex-girlfriend, I spent a LOT of time going to bars, clubs, and parties. Now, I don't do that hardly at all anymore. Some of it is just that I don't want to drop $80-$120 at the bars on the weekends anymore and also that most all of my friends are married, some with kids. There were quite a few times over the last two summers that I was short on cash and had to decide if I was going to go out to the bar on Friday night or go riding at the dunes on Saturday. The dunes won every time. :)

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Sorry to hear. Rough times for sure.

Now we won't see you around here much. We'll have to log onto PlentyofFish as a woman to get you to talk. :lol:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
that sucks dude but it could be worse I found out my recent ex was sleeping with another guy through facebook while we were "working things out"......If that doesn't make you hate women for a while I don't know what else will. Besides what wrong with the single moms in their 30s? They usually have snacks in the house for when you're done:D

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Just went thru that shit too. Painfull as hell. I say we start a He-man women haters club. plus now you can let the "good" pics fly in the main jet.

·
Premium Member
3,234 Posts
That sucks twyz but the bright side is you don't have to answer to anyone or feel guilty about doing the stuff you like.....I'd take jonny450r's advice and find yourself a yummy mommy with snacks :lol: and get the kid/s to wash your bike while you are entertaining mom :p.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That sucks twyz but the bright side is you don't have to answer to anyone or feel guilty about doing the stuff you like.....I'd take jonny450r's advice and find yourself a yummy mommy with snacks :lol: and get the kid/s to wash your bike while you are entertaining mom :p.
yummy mommy with snacks = MILF :D

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL... the problem is I look a LOT younger than my age and most women over 30 look kinda of old to me. :rolleyes: I guess I would say I am a bit superficial and picky. I better make sure the lights are off. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
lol...lights off and plenty of brown grocery bags! it will be hard not to think about the dog. the lady.....eh, maybe not so much. good luck to you

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Well, like I said in the other thread.. sorry to read this.

And what I really want to know is how the old married FOcks on here know about all this hooker finding web sites? :eek:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
LOL... the problem is I look a LOT younger than my age and most women over 30 look kinda of old to me. :rolleyes:
I dunno... We seen a cougar sleeping in a tree on our bike trip a week ago. You must not be in the right woods. :lol:

:D:lol::p

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this. it sucks but it will get better with time. Your gonna have a blast this weekend at Farm Fest, keep your mind off it for a few days:)

That's funny Camo:D, reminds me of a story.
My neighbour dropped in last fall to tell us they had seen a cougar in a tree at the back of their property. I put it on Face Book and a buddy of mine pipes up asking what my wife was doing in a tree:lol:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sorry to hear. I just went thru the same deal. I gave her the house, furniture, and the $20k kitchen I had just fininshed:lol: The signs were there for me too. After a few weeks of questioning myself, I jumped back on the bike. I found a awesome gal with all the same hobbies and interests as I. Even tho it hurts right now, it may be a blessing in disguise

1 - 20 of 113 Posts