Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
i have a 06 360. as it sits currently has 26 mud bugs, 10's in the front, 12's rear. 2" lift, heavy duty springs, custom wheel spacers, and a bunch of performance stuff. had 25 10 12 and 25 12.5 12 bearclaws. hated them, hit some thick mud and its the same as stock. now, low gear, mud bugs, big ground clearance and diff pen locker engaged i can follow close to anyone. thats been my last four years project. now i have a bf 750 tho:) but thats my 2 cents on the 360 issue. good little bikes, too heavy for the power they have tho.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I think Zillas are one of the best all around mud/trail tires out. and they are lighter than mudlights

·
Registered
157 Posts
Old asssss thread but, any updates man?

·
Registered
7 Posts
We have a Prairie 360 and put on Kenda Bear Claws 26x9x12 on the front and 26x12x12 on the back. So far they are great way better tire then the stocks! The stock tires IMO were junk they weren't good in any type of dirt. These Bear Claws are good in mud good in snow and hard packed trails and they ride nice and smooth. Hills that the Prairie couldn't get up because it would just spin it will walk up now. Places it was so muddy we would have to pull it out l can now stop in it and just get right out. They didn't effect the top end like l thought they would top end is the same as always. Plus you gain some more ground clearance which you will notice as soon as you sit on it. Hope this helps later Mike.
U think I could fit 26x10 bear claws on the fronts? Prairie 360 05

21 - 26 of 26 Posts