·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Badass!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Awesome!!

Looks like me 2 weekends ago. Except I won't be doing that again, not on the stock suspension. Got an upgrade coming from Maize Kustoms to reduce the worries and ride it like it was meant to be ridden.

Single keel skis I see. I guess he didn't like the pilots either. :D

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Single keel skis I see. I guess he didn't like the pilots either. :D
I have no idea what pilots are.:lol: Dont know a thing about sleds. I went once with these crazies and I kept tipping over. Sledding in powder is hard.

I saw the same guy in the pic drop in off a 30' sheer cliff though. That was crazy to watch.

Figured you would like the pic flipper. Rotax and yellow

·
Registered
711 Posts
If that was me,my fat azz would have folded the sled in half on the landing.:lol:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Well thanks Enigma,and thanks for thinking of me. It did what you intended it to do. :D

Rotax, Yellow, Powder, and Air, a great mix!

Pilots are the stock skis. People rave about them and I think they're crap and push in corners. :bash:

Greasemonkey trust me it won't fold up. I'm no lite weight (not anymore) I launched mine 15ft high at least on rolling hills on a groomed trail. It's still mint even though it landed like a brick an bottomed ALL springs/shocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.