Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as I'm back into it and you've never ridden one... you either need to fly your ass up here at the end of April or you have a year to think about it and we'll see you next Feb/March.

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make it next year. It'll give you more time to plan.

I'll supply the sled.

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Need to cut him loose on whoppers bike!

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
I must have missed this thread somehow?

I love the snow, especially skiing. I haven't been on a snowmobile in anything like that. just in grass.

That looks awesome. but my luck. I go out, get stuck, blow a belt and have to walk home and die from exhaustion.

this is my sled and this is the deepest the snow has been in 2 years.

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This is what we are riding now. My bike first and Whopper's next.

And the rest of our buddies. Last one is a turbo.

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Recognize the modded pegs? Had a few extra sets of KFX pegs laying around. :lol:

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes they are G. Torque monsters with rekluse clutches. Awesomeness.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
I bought 2 sleds this year. a Phazer 500 and my buddy crashed it into a pole and trashed it.

Then he paid me the 4500 for it and took it home and I found a Nitro MTX with the 3 cyl motor. that runs well but I still got stuck in tight woods as it doesn't turn as well as the Phazer did.

then as expected. the snow melted. Just as planned.

Now, it's GT500 time. 700+ rwhp is quite a ride.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I bought 2 sleds this year. a Phazer 500 and my buddy crashed it into a pole and trashed it.

Then he paid me the 4500 for it and took it home and I found a Nitro MTX with the 3 cyl motor. that runs well but I still got stuck in tight woods as it doesn't turn as well as the Phazer did.

then as expected. the snow melted. Just as planned.

Now, it's GT500 time. 700+ rwhp is quite a ride.
What mods have you done john to get 700 horsepower to the rear wheels?surely that ain't stock

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
It made 610 stock. With the cj65mm throttle body. JLT carbon Intake. Afraid filter. X4 sct tuner. It'll make 695-700 at the tire.

I'm adding the ati 10% lower and expect 740-760 at the tire on 93.

Ill have full Dyno vids. Soon as the parts get on there.

Just search what a revan. 13-6 kit is. I'm doing all that plus the overdriven super charger. It takes very little to bump this up from fast to insane. It'll be a 10 second ride fairly easy.

http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-17163.html

If I do a e85 conversion and upper pulley. 140.00 more. I can have 775-800 at the tire.

I prob have 1800 in parts to boost it up.

I'm on svt forums. Even ol xchamp from on here is on there with his beautiful 04 cobra with 600 at the tire.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts