Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im sure everyone has gotten snow over the weekend, or atleast i did and 5'' of it, but me and my friends were all over it including 3' snow banks, as my bf 750 started acting weird i took the air breather cover off and noticed there was nothing but snow everywhere, all around and in my filter, i know this could melt and get water in there, or just regular snow could get sucked in, i was just wondering whats a good way around this without snorkles?
Thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I haven't done this yet, but I'm going to install an EHS airbox lid. I don't want to snorkle, so this seems like the next best thing. Runs $130 for the complete setup covered. And you can color customize it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok however the snow is getting in through the air intake hole, not the lid, so what good does this serve?

·
Registered
259 Posts
that just shows how crappy the factory breather is, snorkles or a lid are a must imho

·
Registered
191 Posts
ok however the snow is getting in through the air intake hole, not the lid, so what good does this serve?
When you install the ehs airbox lid you seal off the factory air intake hole. Since you have an 05, you'll probably have to rejet. Makes it run lean since you'll get more air with the lid. But you'd have to do that with snorkels too, since they make it run rich (less air). At least that's what I've been told. Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts