Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently had the priveldge to ride with someone with one of these monsters, intersesting. lol
Very intersesting.
This is from that day, its nothing spectacular.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
uuhooo it double posted, why cant you delte these things???

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
thats why i love my SRA prairie

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
the cvt's make it hard to donut on these bikes, and the hi center of gravity. loose terrain and holeshots u can. paddles or mud tires itll just go where it wants. shoulda raced that big brute though

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Should've raced the brute and hit the water like he did. LOL

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i couldnt get traction behind the levee, need new tires desprately, lol. But he couldnt race on pavement either with those mud grips, it was a crazy situation was fun though
my bikelooked liek a toy

whats a helmet???
never wore one when messin around like that, only at the races, have fun with that..

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
i couldnt get traction behind the levee, need new tires desprately, lol. But he couldnt race on pavement either with those mud grips, it was a crazy situation was fun though
my bikelooked liek a toy

whats a helmet???
never wore one when messin around like that, only at the races, have fun with that..
whats a helmet ?
its something that mite avoid u having ur ass wiped and spoon fed and showered by ur mum and dad and family

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my bikelooked liek a toy

whats a helmet???
whats a helmet ?
its something that mite avoid u having ur ass wiped and spoon fed and showered by ur mum and dad and family
ok, i get it.
I'll start wearin one.

besides i would rather not be dead before i make it into mycareer.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
damn d0od, waist no time makin a point, go right for the kill!

hes got a very good point, helmets are vital insurance thats cheap! we ride with a few that dont wear em and im nervous as hell around em. on a ute in the mud i wont wear one.

·
Registered
445 Posts
almost every time i have crashed i was just "goofing around"... not really intending to act a fool...

·
Registered
445 Posts
my bikelooked liek a toy

whats a helmet???
whats a helmet ?

couldn't have said it better my self... well, i woulda said mom tho...

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
my bikelooked liek a toy

whats a helmet???
whats a helmet ?
+1^^^^^^^^^^^ And a very nice way of stating it to.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Take it from me, just messin around a little can go horribly wrong very quickly.

Not preaching to you Chick, we all make our own decisions in life, some costly/life altering mistakes are easily preventable though

don't become a statistic

Merry Christmas :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
i told myself i would never ride a 4x4 until they made one with the balls of a sport bike.once i got my brute,my wishes were answered.i kick sport bikes asses.raced a time trial race and my time was faster than the sport class.nuff said.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i used to think helmets were only for when i was gonna do stupid sh!t, got lucky, the one time i wore it for a simple road cruise i ended up in the ditch at 50ish and landed in a rock pile. was told my head BOUNCED off of several rocks. Broken collarbone instead of broken head and collarbone. Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts