·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
85 KLT110, 08 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360 Camo
112 Posts
Cool videos. Team Green is like the boss wheeler. I'm getting a kick out of the golf carts-they can't quite go where the quads can. Realizing I went out 279 once to pick up friends that were doing a jet boat ride.

One time staying in Springville, went over to the Kawi dealer on west side of 15. We talked for a bit about stuff-he has a really nice collector grade Ninja 250. It's his own, not one for sale. But I asked what's the ratio of side-by-side/UTV sales to regular quads these days? And he said 20 to 1. That blew me away.

We have a Poison Spider OHV area west of Casper. It's not as scenic, though.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool videos. Team Green is like the boss wheeler. I'm getting a kick out of the golf carts-they can't quite go where the quads can. Realizing I went out 279 once to pick up friends that were doing a jet boat ride.

One time staying in Springville, went over to the Kawi dealer on west side of 15. We talked for a bit about stuff-he has a really nice collector grade Ninja 250. It's his own, not one for sale. But I asked what's the ratio of side-by-side/UTV sales to regular quads these days? And he said 20 to 1. That blew me away.

We have a Poison Spider OHV area west of Casper. It's not as scenic, though. View attachment 76198
Lol, I'm not the boss. I just get asked by the boss to lead the rides he's never been on, because I have.
If we go on a ride he's been on before, I usually hang out near the back so I can help with whomever might break down.😉

You talked to the guys at White Knuckle in Springville. I was just in there two weeks ago getting some wet brake oil. They had a few King Quad 400's, and one Brute 750, but the Brute was already sold.
Everybody seems to want UTV'S these days. Even our "ATV" club is 85% UTV'S now. Some folks have to have them for various reasons, but not me. I've ridden in a lot of different ones, and I just don't find them as much fun. Plus you get filthy dusty in them, and your ass starts burning and you can't stand up unless you stop and get out of them. The only advantage I see about a UTV is having a roof over your head to keep the sun and rain out of your face.😄

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Lol, I'm not the boss. I just get asked by the boss to lead the rides he's never been on, because I have.
If we go on a ride he's been on before, I usually hang out near the back so I can help with whomever might break down.😉

You talked to the guys at White Knuckle in Springville. I was just in there two weeks ago getting some wet brake oil. They had a few King Quad 400's, and one Brute 750, but the Brute was already sold.
Everybody seems to want UTV'S these days. Even our "ATV" club is 85% UTV'S now. Some folks have to have them for various reasons, but not me. I've ridden in a lot of different ones, and I just don't find them as much fun. Plus you get filthy dusty in them, and your ass starts burning and you can't stand up unless you stop and get out of them. The only advantage I see about a UTV is having a roof over your head to keep the sun and rain out of your face.😄
They have more storage to which is nice but id still never buy one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts