Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really didn't need it, but it was exactly what I wanted, and too good of a find to pass up. A 2016 with 311 miles, garage kept, and in perfect condition. And I figured Kawie probably isn't going to do a Lime Green color again since they've only done it twice in 10 years!

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Car

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Green Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Thats my favorite color brute. Awesome find man your lucky

Reactions: kickstart

·
Registered
171 Posts
Very nice. I never thought I'd want more than my BF650SRA or P700 but the 2015s and up are awesome. I have a 2018 and 2021 and bought them new. I kept my BF650 for plowing. Both newer machines have been flawless. I put on Elka Stage 3, better trail tires, Teryx LED headlights, ricochet skid plates and VFJ ECU tune on each. I don't see how you could need more for trail riding. I'm 47 now and the power steering is awesome! I can do 200 miles in a day and wake up the next day perfectly fresh.
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Plant
Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Very nice. I never thought I'd want more than my BF650SRA or P700 but the 2015s and up are awesome. I have a 2018 and 2021 and bought them new. I kept my BF650 for plowing. Both newer machines have been flawless. I put on Elka Stage 3, better trail tires, Teryx LED headlights, ricochet skid plates and VFJ ECU tune on each. I don't see how you could need more for trail riding. I'm 47 now and the power steering is awesome! I can do 200 miles in a day and wake up the next day perfectly fresh. View attachment 77638 View attachment 77639
Yea the Elkas are a must for shur. I wish I bought the Ricochets before trying the plastic skid plates. I love the teryx lights they kick ass and you dont even need a light bar. The power steering is awesome to. Im glad your happy I love mine !

Reactions: CSwanson

·
Registered
755 Posts
Very nice! Hard to find a good used ATV at a decent price nowadays. Good score!

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really nice one. Best color. Can't have too many.
I was really tempted by the furnace orange of 2020, but in the end, I knew I needed green!😄

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats Kickstart...it's about time! And the perfect color! Now you can give that P700 a rest (once in a while)...lol
Everybody keeps asking what I'm going to do with Mean Green now that there's a Brute in the barn, and I just keep saying that I'm still going to ride it--especially on the nastier trails!

Reactions: Swanny52

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Some more pics in the sunlight. This thing is mint. Can't believe people buy these things and then just let them sit in the garage!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Automotive lighting Hood Green Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Motor vehicle Green Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Green

Green Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle

Green Light Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Green Automotive tire

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Plant Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Yeah that thing is sweet dude you definitely got lucky

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
That thing's brand new...looks never used! All it needs is a sweet set of Stage-3 Elkas and some decent tires and she's all set. What a find!
Yea it must have 300 road miles on it haha.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That thing's brand new...looks never used! All it needs is a sweet set of Stage-3 Elkas and some decent tires and she's all set. What a find!
She's also getting heated grips, handguards, Led bar, Teryx headlights, synthetic winch line, custom Rotopax gas can L mount, stereo, halos, underglows, reverse light, bigger cargo bag, winching kit, VFJ flash, and safety flag.😄
She's got a long way to go!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts