Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
She's also getting heated grips, handguards, Led bar, Teryx headlights, synthetic winch line, custom Rotopax gas can L mount, stereo, halos, underglows, reverse light, bigger cargo bag, winching kit, VFJ flash, and safety flag.馃槃
She's got a long way to go!
Where are you buying the teryx lights at ? I can only find double pairs

Premium Member
She's also getting heated grips, handguards, Led bar, Teryx headlights, synthetic winch line, custom Rotopax gas can L mount, stereo, halos, underglows, reverse light, bigger cargo bag, winching kit, VFJ flash, and safety flag.馃槃
She's got a long way to go!
This is the rear brake light that I have it has a built in reverse light. Check it out. These guys sell good stuff for cheap to.

Reactions: kickstart

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Where are you buying the teryx lights at ? I can only find double pairs
I haven't looked yet. Just remember some guys doing that mod a little while back and thinking it was a great idea. They were much brighter and took a lot less juice

Premium Member
I haven't looked yet. Just remember some guys doing that mod a little while back and thinking it was a great idea. They were much brighter and took a lot less juice
Yea I have them. You dont even need a light bar if you get the teryx lights. I love them

Super Moderator
Yea I have them. You dont even need a light bar if you get the teryx lights. I love them
My friend..and member here, SWBF900, put a set of Teryx lights in his 2012 and man..he didn't need anything else. What a set of lights! He now just bought a "like new" 2019 and I'm sure he'll do the same.

Premium Member
My friend..and member here, SWBF900, put a set of Teryx lights in his 2012 and man..he didn't need anything else. What a set of lights! He now just bought a "like new" 2019 and I'm sure he'll do the same.
Yea I love them. Every year I think about getting a light bar but just end up not getting one. We dont ride at night much anyways maybee 2 times a year or so.

Super Moderator
Yea I love them. Every year I think about getting a light bar but just end up not getting one. We dont ride at night much anyways maybee 2 times a year or so.
Yeah I put light bars front and rear on my SxS back in 2015 and haven't used them.. not even once yet. Just flip them on to see if they still work sometimes. They are just for looks I guess.

Premium Member
Yeah I put light bars front and rear on my SxS back in 2015 and haven't used them.. not even once yet. Just flip them on to see if they still work sometimes. They are just for looks I guess.
Thats how it would be for me. More of just for looks.

Registered
Looks like it needs some radiator side shields? At what year did they discontinue that? Kills me that you see some companies cheap out on things like that and not putting axle boot guards on.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts