Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the Spal part number for the Spal fan for the V-force? I'd like to check the price from Spal direct vs. the price on ebay. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
sure don' t

they're about 20 bucks cheaper, but you'll have to either take some measurements and do some researching on their site, or maybe someone has their box left

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
robcat,the manufacturer's part number is 21174-0001.i just ordered one last week,still waitng for it to show up:rolleyes:mine was about 120.00 to the door....matt

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
well i just got my fan,and i gotta say this thing is sweet.very nice quality.robcat scratch that first post and type in this number it is the number off my fan.it is the only way i found a price from spal's search bar.
va14-ap7/c-34a....matt

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
no problem:)i think it said they were 79.95,i probably could have got a better deal buying it directly from spal,i paid 121.00 to the door.let's us know robcat if it is cheaper....matt

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will probably be a little while. Just got my new carbs and intakes in today :D , so I'll have to wait a while to buy anything else :cry:.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
well i just got my fan,and i gotta say this thing is sweet.very nice quality.robcat scratch that first post and type in this number it is the number off my fan.it is the only way i found a price from spal's search bar.
va14-ap7/c-34a....matt

Is this a direct fit??

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
va14-ap7/c-34a....matt
Are you installing on your stock radiator---If so post up and let us know if it bolted right up---Thanks

Kenny

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
will do!

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
It has nothing to do with the rad. There are two that they sell for the V. One fits between the frame rails, one doesn't. If you get the bigger one, you have to build a couple small mounting tabs which leans the rad a little more forward at the top. Vforcemadness has one that fits like stock. Monkey and KawGirl do not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts