Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

Spring 2014 Battenfelder Drags

3K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  climbin1 
#1 ·
Coming around again and Can Am has the belt, nuff said. Mac and Captain Jack will hopefully be there to try and take it back. We welcome anyone willing to make the drive. www.battenfelderatvrodeo.com May 31st and June 1st.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey Donny,

I'll be there for the drags, but I'm not going to make the quad Rodeo this year. My daughter has 4H regionals on May 30-31.....

I'm sure Captjack will be there and Vince will be there with my old 951cc V-Force and maybe something that has a supercharger on it!:eek:

I hope Whopper and Camo can make it this year?

Is your Turbo ready?

#5 ·
I've been talking to Camo, even offered to help him out with putting it back together but I think he's doubtful.

My turbo is pretty much ready, just doing some staged nitrous stuff to get it off the line quicker. Don't think I'll have the luxury of giving a 50 foot head start this year.

Just need to upgrade injectors again as she's at 100% duty cycle and quick dyno to map them and good to go (as long as I don't make dyno shrapnel). Shooting for 270rwhp, think it's there.

Will your new bike be ready? if it is that will be the one to beat for sure.

#11 ·
Is Vince going to dyno the supercharged bike? Really curious what kind of numbers that thing will hit.[/QUOTE]

I hope he gets it done in time? I don't want to give away too many secrets, but Vince and Kelly have some Cool ideas?:D
Maybe they can come on here and tell us more about it?

#14 ·
He hasn't spoke about the big bike much hmm

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
No sense keeping secrets. It's not like everyone is going to go add another 200ccs just because Vince is bringing a supercharged bike. In fact I believe that the more we talk about the bikes that are showing up the more interest it generates. It's our goal to eventually make this event the biggest of it's kind. I believe we're there on the rodeo but definitely have a ways to go on the drags.

Welcome aboard Mr. Burden. Look forwarding to meeting you and I have no question that you'll have a blast.

#15 ·
I agree, with all the money and all the custom bikes in Alberta. It would be nice to see 100+ bikes entered for the drags????

I guess keeping Vince's build secret was only because it is his build and up to him to talk about it, not me!:D

#16 ·
I agree, with all the money and all the custom bikes in Alberta. It would be nice to see 100+ bikes entered for the drags????

I guess keeping Vince's build secret was only because it is his build and up to him to talk about it, not me!:D
He talked to me about it as well but I'm of the same opinion as you are. Hopefully he gets on here and starts throwing some dirt around. Nothing like a good Kawi vs Can Am battle lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.