Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, new to this forum. Glad I found it looks like a great site. I Picked up a 2017 mule FXT pro and when I extend the bed It has a squeak that drives me crazy. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I used to lubricate and place rubber or felt between contact points. Ultimately, I just had to get used to it. Mine makes all kinds of rattles and squeeks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used to lubricate and place rubber or felt between contact points. Ultimately, I just had to get used to it. Mine makes all kinds of rattles and squeeks.
I figured something like that. Sounds like I should just invest in ear plugs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine only squeaks when I have the back seat folded forward and the bed extended. The squeaking comes from the folded forward seat bottom. I put a towel between the folded forward back seat and where it contacts the back of the front seat and the noise goes away.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine only squeaks when I have the back seat folded forward and the bed extended. The squeaking comes from the folded forward seat bottom. I put a towel between the folded forward back seat and where it contacts the back of the front seat and the noise goes away.
That’s exactly what mine does. I’ll give that a try and see what happens. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts