Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4 SS108 wheels with lugnuts 4x137 bolt pattern.1 center cap is cracked.I had these on my renegade for probably 200 miles.Been in the garage for about 2yrs now.Want them gone.
$180.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
stock back spacing for the wheels for a renegade? the prairie wheels off set is way to wide for the gade. the reason im asking is my buddy has a renegade with square wheels. LOL

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is some offset.I believe about 1.5 inches wider per side.Made my renny 3in wider if I remember right

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
In order to run them on the prairie/SRA brute you will have to have about 1-1.5 spacers to get the right offset. I ran a set of canam wheels before I think an 1" spacers put the rears out even with the fronts.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
ill pass along the info. my friend is pretty sure he onlywants 1 inch per side. so with these wheels you were 3 inches front and rear on the rennie? can you post pics of the wheels so he can see the condition? ill send him the link.
thanks

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here's a couple of them on the renegade.It may not have been 3in wider.I know it was wider.I could check the offset

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
sounds good i sent the link he will be looking. are they all scratched up or still looking good. not that it matters he is going to destroy them any way.LOL please check the off set.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
what do you think the total shipped to nh would be? 03825

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my guess would be somewhere between $30-$50.00 for the set.The paint was flat black when I got them.I painted them gloss black.They look pretty good,some paint rubbed thin along edges but no scratches into the wheels.
What's the best way to check the offset?flatedge and a tape?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Do u still have the rims for sale? If they will fit a 02 prairie 650 and r not bent and good shape I will take them off ur hands

1 - 13 of 13 Posts